Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

CONGRATULATIONS to our WINNERS of Arts & Crafts with Stringing Beads

I am very happy to announce our winners in our special event of Stringing Beads 1 Year Anniversary:  Here are the following lucky people who won these beautiful and hand made items made by myself.....

GRAND PRIZE: A log cabin quilted table runner and a log cabin quilted table cover ~ THAM LAI YEE of MALAYSIA.

CONSOLATIONS PRIZES: An 18 inch unakite beads necklace~CORAL van DUSEN of USA, an 18 inch seed beads peyote stitch~AKANSHA SINGH of INDIA, an elasticized tiger eye beads bracelet~ABEER IFTIKHAR of PAKISTAN, an elasticized 3 in 1 moss agate beads with crucifix bracelet~OFELIA VILLAFLOR of the PHILIPPINES.

Let us congratulate these people from different parts of the world who won these prizes....These prizes will be shipped free of charge, prepaid and handling, plus declaration forms to their respective countries and places where they live......
THAM LAI YEE of MALAYSIA won these set of Log Cabin Table Runner and Table Cover
 


 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Erlina the necklace is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Coral, I was told by the post office staff that you might receive your necklace on either Monday or Tuesday....I am happy to see you here at my blog. Thank you in joining and participating my special one year event...I usually have this kind of events either promotional or my own event...twice a year. I appreciate your visits and stopping by....:-)

    ReplyDelete