Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Messy Craft Room

Hello everyone!  We're having gloomy and cloudy day here in our neck of the woods....it feels like fall season is coming soon...but in any event, I had been busy for the last few hours cleaning and organizing my "craft room" which used to be Haley's Room ~ now Haley is on her own...it became as my craft room and change room.  I had my jewelry table, sewing table, cutting table, and chest drawers of knick knacks of fabrics and more...it had been neglected and never had a chance to organize them...as you can see in these images....:-(  Now, I had the time and chores had been done, perhaps this messy craft room will look different later on....
All beads are being sort out and putting them into plastic containers.  I am also using empty jars.....
 
 
Either I have plastic containers or empty jars to put all different kinds of beads. This is my jewelry table with jewelry tools that are supposed to be put in a container as well....very messy and unorganized....
 
This is my cutting table as you can see all my supplies and tools are all over the table...this has to be organized as well....due to neglect and not having enough time to put away sewing accessories, they're all over the table..............:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment