Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Clover, a papillon dog gave birth to 3 beautiful and cute puppies

Clover, our Papillon dog gave birth to three beautiful puppies last night from 10:30PM until passed 3 AM.  I was up all night looking after her as she took care the three of them....what an amazing dog!  I have never seen a female dog cared and looked after her puppies...this would be my first time....I can imagine how stressed and frustrated she was as this was her first time giving birth to 3 beautiful puppies....No pictures yet as they're too small and they cuddling to their mother dog, Clover.  Clover was a mess when I saw her this morning, she got out and went outside to do some business of her own...meanwhile our male
Sam and Clover waiting for me to let them in.  Aren't they cutie pies? 
 
Sam
 
Clover
Papillon dog, Sam was shocked and disturbed as there were 3 puppies crying early morning....poor Sam, doesn't know what's going on....Clover does not want Sam to be closed to the puppies as of yet, she started growling at him whenever he wanted to see the puppies and Clover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment