Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

POCKETSIZE OVAL CORAL BEADS ROSARY

Woke up early this morning before going to church, I made coffee for myself and thought of making more of the rosaries I had made previously...this time a pocketsize rosary made of tiny oval coral beads and tiny garnet nuggets....why not?  So I cut up 1 1/2 inch wires from a 20 gauge silver filled
 
 half hard and half soft wiring, made them as eye pins...I make my own eye pins, easier and cheaper than buying those ready made eye pins.  The head pins are the one I usually order online....I had enormous amount of different kinds of beads stashed away in my sewing room....I don't need a lot of beads at this point...hubby has his own hubby rebuilding motorcycles and cabinet making (carpentry)...asked him if he can make me a kitchen hutch...he said, I have to draw that one for him....:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment