Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Collection of Fine China

Since childhood, I love collecting fine china, my late mother was a collector and thought about them when I came to Canada.  Growing up in a huge family, we have different sets of china.  We had a kitchen hutch showing all my mother's fine china.  What I had started to collect was in early 70's when I came to Canada....these were Queen Anne's designs, "spring bouquet" and more.....I do not have them here as I am living now in the US...while in Canada, I started to collect them since I came in the early 70's .........then I found out that my husband had some in the basement and these were classic as most of them were made in Europe...these are the fine china collection I have started here in the US and some were from my husband's collection.  What I love about them were the designs of flowers...."roses" mostly..
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment