Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Update on my messy jewelry table and cutting table

The weekend was cleaning and organizing my craft room, I showed you how messy this room was the last time, I tried my very best to keep it clean and tidy...these are the images yesterday's hard work in my messy craft room...this will do in the meantime until  I find time to put some shelving on the wall to place fabrics and accessories...
The beads were arranged in plastic containers and some were in jars, and plastic jars...still have a lot of beads to sort out........
 
The cutting table has a lot of fabrics, knick-knacks, and accessories, I tried to re-arrange the threads and fabrics ..................I also purchased new set of roller cutters made of Fiskars....the old set I have made by Olfa is quite excellent as well as the Fiskars, they also have a pair of scissors on sale...quite a deal as far as I am concern...

No comments:

Post a Comment