Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Collection of Floral Fine China

My husband had collected some floral fine china since I came to move in with him, I found a treasure chest hand made and hand carved in the basement which was made in Sweden back in 1800 when the Swedish family of Hausen moved from Sweden
 to Iowa, USA.  There was one in particular that I really admire, this was a hand made and hand carved sewing table accessory...this sewing table accessory is a small table where you can put all threads and needles, a drawer is on top and the wood is made of cherry wood-hand carved.  The other item was  the vanity table with 3 folding mirrors, also hand carved.  I should have taken some pictures but anyhow, I found some fine china in the basement which I believe were all came from either Germany or Sweden...I took them all out and showcase them in a hand made cabinet by hubby...these are just some of my collection of floral fine china...I have asked my husband to make a kitchen hutch, perhaps not this year but next year...we have been very busy painting the outside of the house, entry way, door, and the garage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment