Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Country Style Floral Prints Pillow Cases

Left over fabric from the country style *floral prints* that I made as curtains in our bedroom.  

Fabrics I brought from Toronto, Canada

Cut up 26 1/2 " length X 20 1/2" wide for the 2 pillow cases with binding and cut up 31"X20 1/2" for the easy to sew pillow cases.

These were the 2 pillow cases with binding.  I made my own binding on these two.

These were the easy to sew pillow cases.


This how it looks in the bedroom......Curtains behind the headboard and 4 matching pillows.


 2 meters of fabric left from the panels of curtains, I decided to make pillow cases to match with the country style curtains I made recently...they were 2 pillows with binding and 2 simple and easy to sew pillow cases.  The above picture was when I made my own binding for the 2 pillow cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment