Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Country Style Drapes-Floral Print Fabric

Since I have been away for 7 weeks, I wasn't able to do or make some creative crafts and sewing.  I was busy crocheting, looking for maternity clothes and baby stuffs in Toronto, Canada I made several crocheted table covers and baby crib spread.  And when I came back, I noticed that our bedroom needed a bit of change. We usually have horizontal blinds, due to wear and tear they don't usually last longer.....I brought some materials from Toronto, Canada and used one of them to make curtains for the bedroom window and matching pillow cases...I made two (2) unlined panels of 56" wide and 62" length of curtains.
2 1/2 inch seamline for the rod.

 
 
 
An inch seamline lengthwise and an inch seamline at the botton portion of the panel.


No comments:

Post a Comment