Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

I am back from holidays!!!

Happy Friday Everyone!  I am now back from my vacation which was almost 7 weeks...I had been very busy sewing and crocheting while in Toronto...I  made several "boppy pillows" ~ these pillows are very useful for pregnant women as sometimes it is very uncomfortable to sleep and to lie down when you're pregnant.  These pillows are very comfortable for pregnant women and nursing mothers...I have sewn several of them, a small boppy pillow and a large boppy pillow.  The small boppy pillow is useful for nursing mothers and the large boppy pillow is useful when lying down or sleeping at night...

Had a great time with my daughter and my sisters, bonding, going out together, etc., etc., I will be posting several creative craft ideas here and there.  Have a great week end to all my friends and followers...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment