Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

TGIF ~ our June weather had been cool and cloudy....:-(


It had been cloudy and gloomy since the beginning of June.  Nevertheless, I planted some flowering plants and vegetables in my little garden which I made myself.  I have asked hubby to help me out to build a "raised garden bed" unfortunately up to now it has not been done yet.  However, I thought of having container garden instead as I had seen some gardeners that they grew their vegetables in containers...these are some of my vegetables in containers and in my little garden. 
The above picture are red potatoes growing in a plastic basket.  As you can see they're growing well because I started them in the laundry room in late April.....:-) The bottom picture are also potatoes, "Idaho Potatoes" which I started to plant in plastic container as well, I added straw bales which I am experimenting whether this will grow or not...I am crossing my fingers.  Hope to see more sun!
 


Above picture is an IchiBan eggplant, long and slender purple plant that I liked.  It started to bloom as I only had one of them.  The rest were tomatoes, lima beans, garlic and onions...

No comments:

Post a Comment