Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Green and Red Bell Peppers growing in containers

Due to not enough room in my mini garden, although I love to have a huge garden, I can only plant several vegetables in it so I decided to start growing some of these vegetables in containers.  Like I said, I had several blogs and pages that any kind of vegetables can grow in containers....I can't wait to see some red or green bell peppers, they're blooming and hopefully there will be peppers in them...Yay! The bottom image are my green/red peppers.
These are my green beans, blooming and there are some beans out already.  Yey!  I do not have many bean plants as some rabbits came in to devour themselves and ate at least 3 of my bean plants. There are only 2 left in my mini garden....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment