Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hand made/Patchwork Reversible Tote Bag

This reversible tote bag was made for my daughter, this side was patchwork and blocks made from fat quarters I bought from Hancock Fabrics.  I surely hope my daughter will love this.
Most of the items shown here were all handmade by myself and gave them as gifts to friends and families.  I do not sell them as this is just a hobby for me.  I love to make them and give them away as a gift.............instead of buying them why not make them yourself even pillow cushions......or pot holders.  The above image is the other side of the tote bag that I made for my daughter who lives in Toronto, Canada.  Whenever I baked cinnamon rolls or something, I also gave them away to my neighbors...sharing had been my way......

No comments:

Post a Comment