Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Quilted placemat for teapots and teacups

I am practicing my skills in quilting again, as I mentioned on my last blog that I stayed away quilting for awhile since my daughter was born.  I put more of my energy in crocheting and sewing after my daughter was born.  I made her several dresses, short pants, and to top of it all, I made her an "environmentally friendly diapers" which I don't have to spend enormous amount of money buying "ready made diapers"-these were only use at night time.  However, what I have here for you is what I have done today, simple placemat;
 
 
 
practicing my skills in quilting.  I am amazed and impressed that I could still do it.  Images shown above  Perhaps I will start to make a quilted table runner and a quilted spread for the sofa.

No comments:

Post a Comment