Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Mini Flower Garden, "Bed of Roses"

Gardening is my passion, I love to be outdoor in the summer time, I love to have a flower bed or garden and a vegetable garden.  I built my own mini garden in our backyard, which obviously you had seen some of the vegetables I planted.  Some were planted in containers the reason behind this was because I looked after the backyard last year, took out all the weeds, fertilized and conditioned the lawn and, I don't really want to ruin it.  My hard work paid off, the lawn in the backyard is as green as the front lawn...I wish I could make a bigger "garden bed".....these are my flowers I have been looking after since spring....
Red Roses
These are double impatient plants located in our deck.
Double white mini roses.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment