Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Quilted Spread for the dog's kennel/cage

I made a patchwork quilted spread for the dog's cage to warm them while sitting in the kennel....these materials were made of flannel and the backing was made of broadcloth material.  I used double batting to make it a bit bulkier for cushion.  Blocks of squares were cut in a "Go Accuquilt" die cutter...just tryint to practice how these dies work.  It really worked well.  I am beginning to start to cut "round", "hexagon", and "square" blocks....just getting the hang of these die cutters...excellent source of cutting rather than using pair of scissors...faster and easier.
I did not have enough flannel fabrics to make it a bit wider.  Here is the outcome of the quilted spread I made yesterday afternoon.  Thanks for those who came to visit me here at my blog.  Have a great day all!  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment