Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Saturday to all!

I had been busy as summer is almost here in our neck of the woods, my love of gardening, is one of my priority as every morning I wake up, I go check out my flowers and vegetables in my mini garden (which I made myself) unfortunately, we are still getting some thunderstorm and showers here and there.  What I had been doing lately was trying to use my "Go Accuquilt" cutter and die cutters.  They're very good and precise when cutting.  I still use my rotary scissors as they're good as well.  Here are some of scrap fabrics left over from my projects.  Anyone can make pin cushions, you don't have to be good in sewing, you can piece these scrap fabrics together and make either a round, rectangle, square, or hexagon in shapes.  Images of pin cushions I made from scrap fabrics.  Thank you all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment