Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Stitching Fabrics Together


Hello everyone!  I haven't been on for the last couple of days as I was busy with the yard (gardening) and busy cutting materials or fabrics so that I can make a table runner for my daughter in Toronto....I was thinking of making a quilted table cover for her dinner table...but I am not done yet....I am still trying to make out whether it would be log cabin blocks or spring blossom blocks...or I probably will make my own creativity, cut them into 2 1/2" X 42" and stitch them all together.....I had started the "log cabin" blocks...see the image below...I run out of fabrics on this one...:-)  Actually, I have 3 different colors of center squares....white, polka dots green and another polka dots in different colors...the center square is 2 1/2" and the sides were 2 1/2 and 3 inches ...I also stitch together a modern log cabin blocks which I think I will make as a pillow cushion.

Below is the modern "log cabin" I stitched together for pillow cushion.

No comments:

Post a Comment