Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hand Sewn Hand Bag and a Duffle Bag

Well, my sister's birthday is really fast approaching, she lives in Toronto, Canada...what I made for her is a hand sewn set of bags; a handbag and a duffle bag.  I called this "Spring Flower" handbag and duffle bag....shown below.... I would show you how I made these bags...including tote bags, and duffle bag...patterns will also be included....perhaps next time when I get into it as of now...my sewing room or craft room hasn't been organized yet....hubby helped me to set up my cutting table.....
The inside of the hand bag which I preferred a broadcloth material, no pockets inside.  The image below is how I started to make the duffle bag...I am almost done here with the duffle bag......As you can see I have hand stitched the sides of the duffle bag....The finished product of hand sewn hand bag and duffle bag, image below...

No comments:

Post a Comment