Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

I am back!!! :-)

Hello Everyone!  It has been 3 months that I have not posted anything here in my blog as I was too busy with the course that I was taking....I finally finished "Web Developing" and Creating Web Pages"........I am still an amateur and not a pro yet in creating web and developing webpages....but at least now I know how these pages were created....

I had done a lot of sewing lately specifically a friend from Hinesville, Georgia who will be a "grandmother" to her daughter who will be having a boy....Here is what I have made for her "grandson".  A crib blanket and a crib organizer....her motifs were red, blue, and white colors.....

This was the red, white and blue crib blanket which was sewn, quilted and added a rick-rack to the sides which I also decorated with hand embroidered in the middle of the crib spread with heart-shaped like clover leaf pattern.  I did this in 2 days....the next project was the crib organizer shown below.
This crib organizer was also made in the same kind of fabrics with the crib spread.....as you can see this organizer has Velcro attached to it place it to the side of the crib......this crib organizer was done in 1 day. I will also be making her "grandson" couple of pillow cushions with the same fabric and materials....

No comments:

Post a Comment