Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Hand Made Coupon Bag

I have been thinking of making my daughter a "coupon bag" or "coupon folder", she had been using a folder for sometime and it looked messy because some of the coupons were folded and some were not all the same size.  So I thought of making her a new one so she can just pull them out from the top instead of having them all in different pages or spaces.  What I have done here was: I went to Hobby Lobby as this store will be closing and moving to another area of the city, I found "photo albums" which were on sale 50% off and "inserts" 40% off.  This is how I started to create something different on this photo album.  I cut up the plastic pages in order to have the opening on top, so to pull out the coupons from the top.  The photos are the finished product of "hand made coupons bag".
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment