Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Stripe it Your Way Quilt Spread


I have 1/4 yard of each fabric, 8 fabrics in stripes and solid colors.  Cut them in different shapes of triangles.......I used 8"X11" paper copy to draw the triangles made 5 triangles in different shapes.  There were 40 blocks,  5 of each triangle and each on 8 fabrics.
This "stripe it your way quilt spread" is specially made for a table that we usually used to play tiles ~ "mahjong" is a game that we played whenever we all get together i.e. sisters in Toronto, Canada.  Instead of using a bedspread to cover the table, thought about making something different to cover the "mahjong table".....this is still a project on the go as I have been thinking of the batting if I would use regular thin batting or just use a felt material so it won't be bulky......I pick and choose how the blocks are arranged.  Some are solids, others all stripes.....



Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment