Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

ROSARY NECKLACE ~ made of different kinds of beads with bronze wirings and antiqued bronze medallion and crucifix

Back to my jewelry making projects before the end of the year, due to have ordered several beads at my favorite internet store of gems and stones, I tried to minimize my inventory of beads and gemstones in my craft room to give more room for the fabrics I purchased from Hancock Fabrics and some of my old fabrics which I have from Toronto, Canada.  This is a "rosary necklace" a 22 inch size and made of swarovski crystals, thimble-like peridot beads, freshwater cultured copper pearls, bronze wirings, antiqued bronze, clasp, antiqued bronze crucifix, and antiqued bronze medallion.

I also added some oval puffed venetian glass beads to give more glitter to the necklace as well as the swarovski crystal beads.  In my inventory of beads, I still have quite a few to get rid of...........
 

No comments:

Post a Comment