Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

BABY IDEAS

Some of us are really focusing on "baby ideas", I for one will be a grandma soon, I thought that this would be an inspiration to all who will become mothers or grandmas....what I have done was to make baby blankets, toques and baby crib spread.  This time I thought of making some outfits.  I have too many ideas in mind...and some of them was to make a "snowsuit jacket and pants".  My daughter said that I had made too many blankets and crib spread.  She also said that it would be beneficial for her just to have a basinnette to be able to just get up and have this in her room, rather than the baby's room.  What a perfect idea, indeed!  So that means, that I will be making bassinette cover and mattress for my next project. 
Fleece Blowout Sale at Hancock Fabrics
Snowsuit made of fleece fabrics (jacket, pants, and mittens)

The sleeves can be rolled and same with the pants.  I also made fleece linings on both of them.  The snowsuit is reversible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment