Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

PILLOW CUSHIONS

I have been contemplating to replace our old pillow cushions for the sofa and love seat in our living room.  I picked a floral fabric to go with a brown fabric using it as piping on the sides...the other image were my old pillow cushions, I am going to put them away, perhaps next time I will be re-using them again. 
These are the materials I picked, perhaps I might change my mind later on with the brown fabric piping, I would love to have something that will catch my eyes when it comes to adorning a pillow cushion.
 
The above were the pillow cushions we had for the last 2 years, we never changed them, but I always ensure that they're clean as I wash them once a month.  The fabric and the color are getting dull.......

No comments:

Post a Comment