Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

MORE HANDMADE JEWELRIES

Well, I cannot really put down my jewelry making tools as I had started to make more, I completed and finished 2 necklaces and a bracelet last night before going to bed.  It was quite late although, I love to finish them before I can start a new one.  My crocheting can wait until I get back from my vacation....however once I started to create something on jewelry making, I don't really want to stop, I want the finished product right after.....lol...:-) These are some of my handmade jewelries made late last night....
An 18 inch double necklace made of cherry quartz beads wired in a gold plated wirings (made the eye pins myself) with a lobster clasp.
 
The above image is a 20 inch peyote stitch turquoise nugget beads necklace wired in a gold plated wirings with a lobster clasp.
 
This one is a 7 inch elasticized bracelet made of drum-like porcelain beads.  These were the jewelries I made from last night before going to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment