Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Millefiori Beads Rosary & Red Coral Beads Necklace

I haven't put my jewelry tools yet, what I have done last night were rosary and necklace...the rosary is made of millefiori beads and the necklace is made of red bamboo coral beads...I will be going away for 6 weeks to visit my family in Toronto, Canada....Yey!  It would be my first trip this year, I should have been there in July but due to one of our dogs' pregnancy I stayed for the birth of our puppies.  We have 3 little pups (Papillon pure bred), they're adorable and cutie pies...lol...you might have seen some photos here which I had posted quite recently....Have a great day all.
Millefiori beads Rosary
 
Red Bamboo Coral Beads Necklace
 
Three little pups nursed by their mother...

No comments:

Post a Comment