Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

MORE BABY IDEAS

I had been busy with "baby ideas" lately, as you all know that I am going to be a "grandma" to a baby girl.  I am really elated and excited as I have many ideas what to create for the baby.  Furthermore when I was pregnant with my daughter all I can think of at that time were to make baby cloth diapers, bibs, baby pillows, crib sets (bumpers and crib spread), little girls dresses and bonnets.  Due to technology, there are more baby ideas to create and sew...the internet has many things available for us to see and to create.  They're very helpful as most of them were environmentally friendly such as "baby cloth diapers", cheaper to make, and these were all hand sewn and handmade for babies, such as "stuffed toys" rather than buying at the children's store (not plastic or resin). 

These were some of the items I had completed and finished for my granddaughter:
A reversible "baby wrap" or "carrier" made of flannelette fabric/material that can be adjusted according to the mother's height.





No comments:

Post a Comment