Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Hello Everyone!

You all probably wondering what I have been up to since the last time I posted since November...well, first off I would like to greet you all Happy New Year and wishfully that your Christmas was merry and wonderful celebration with your family, friends and relatives.  I for one had a wonderful Christmas with my husband's family and his relatives.  As you know I am from Canada and my family lives in Toronto, Canada. Christmas day here in our neck of the woods was a pleasant day but after Christmas the weather had changed dramatically.  It has been freezing cold and almost every day we had a windchill factor....January is the coldest month of the year as we all know! 

I had been sewing projects since before Christmas and these projects were given as Christmas gifts to families.  What I have here were ragworks (frayed seams), a turtle design frayed seams spread for a 2-8 year old girls where she can use it while napping, place on a hardwood floor, or even put it on top of a bed by using it as a cover......
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment