Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

It Works Crazy Wrap!

http://erlinamyitwork.myitworks.com
I had the opportunity to try this product

http://erlinamyitwork.myitworks.com


I would like to explain how this product works for me, first of all I hesitated because I know that I will have a hard time losing some of my fatty cells on my midsection.  A friend recommended and convinced me to order, so I tried...it came last week I hesitated to use it right immediately or later.  Later that night, I opened the box with 4 wraps and a gel with it.  Placed the wrap on my midsection, waited for 45 to an hour.  Took the wrap off, cleaned up the area and rubbed the gel over the area where I would like to lose...

The following morning, woke up measured my waist and my potbelly, I was totally amazed I lost 1 inch on my waist and 1 1/2 inch on my potbelly....hmmmmm. Does it really works, now that day has started to start drinking more water (I have been drinking enormous amount of water anyway) I felt bloated when I used my first wrap.....

I felt my skin on my abdominal area, they're suppled, toned, and firmed....is this really working for me?  I have to wait 72 hours to use my second wrap...perhaps there will be more inches of fatty cells that will be taken off......we'll see the difference....I am totally convince! 

No comments:

Post a Comment