Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Cosmetic Bags and Pouches

These are the samples I made for your cosmetics and personal care toiletries.  Made several of them, some of them were made in PUL fabric and fabrics or material.  Traveling is one of my weaknesses, I would really like to be organized when I fly, putting away your cosmetics in your luggage is a tedious job.  So what I do is to put them in one container then carry with me a "caddy" where I can hang it up in the bathroom for convenience and easy to reach.

Samples of my cosmetic bags and pouches.
 
 
 The above cosmetic bag is larger where you can put everything from cosmetics to cosmetic brushes and personal care/toiletries. It is made of canvas fabric and lined with linen fabric with pockets inside.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 These were smaller cosmetic bags where you can put cosmetics only.  Made of PUL fabric, lined with nylon fabric.
 This bag is for your shoes, instead of cluttering inside your luggage, you can place them all in one bag like this one.  Sandals and shoes can be put here, at least 3 pairs to 4 pairs of shoes..Made of PUL fabric lined with nylon fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment