Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

An old dress refashion into a baby girl's dress plus matching headband

A neighbor across the street had a garage sale last week, she asked me if I wanted some of her items that weren't sold, these were old shirts, dresses, and many more....she brought 3 boxes to give them away...that was very nice of her.  I was elated as I can do a lot of things to these old clothes, some of them will go to good use....here was one of her old dress, a floral print dress with an a-shape skirt.  I cut up the upper front and used the buttons, cut up some portion of the bottom skirt and used them as headband as well.  I also cut up the original sleeves and used them as sleeves as well.
Original dress
 
Re-fashion baby girl's dress with hemmed ruffles
 
Headband  matches with the dress
 




No comments:

Post a Comment